Like fire? This light-weight bracelet is perfect for you. Made in bright red, orange, yellow sand gold tones in the slinky vipera berus weave, it makes a statement on your wrist. Dangling from the end are several scales in copper, red, and other fire colours (may vary) that give the impression of scales.
Your handmade necklace is:
* Made to order.
* Made ring-by-ring with care by myself in York, England – I open and close each link myself.
* Made of light weight, hard wearing bright anodised aluminium.
* Has scales made of a variety of materials (copper, anodised aluminium) – these can be just 1 material if required.
* 19cm long at minimum, with a length of chain to extend the length if needed, but can be made to a different length if requested via a custom order.
* 1cm wide, but can be made wider if requested via a custom order.
* Closed with a lobster clasp, but this can be changed via a custom order.
* Shipped in a cushioned elegant branded black box.
I am happy to make custom orders for this design in many different colours, or with beads instead of scales. Please contact me with any questions, or to plan your perfect piece of jewellery.
This piece will usually post within 1 week of order, unless I need to order specialist materials or items, in which case it will be posted within 2 weeks. Any variation to this will be communicated to you via Etsy Convo. Delivery is via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded within the UK, and Royal Mail Tracked International elsewhere.
Anodised Aluminum is:
* Will not tarnish, corrode, or oxidize.
* 2/3 the strength of steel.
* 1/3 the weight of steel.
Clean with hot soapy water like dishes, do not use strong acids or bases as it will affect the coating.
Do not polish, polishing will not make it brighter, only hurt the coating.
Harder metals will scratch the color so be careful when storing your jewellery.
Colours may vary slightly from photo. The rings are dyed in batches and some variation occurs.
Colours may fade slightly over time.