This light-weight necklace consists of a hematite gemstone arrow on a silver tone inverted round weave wrapped around a black suede thong surrounded. It is simple and elegant. Perfect for dressing up, dressing down, or more alternative Gothic dress styles. Also perfect for wiccans, witches, druids, and pagans. Hematite allegedly cleanses the blood and supports circulation as well.
Your handmade necklace is:
* Made to order.
* Made ring-by-ring with care by myself in York, England – I open and close each link myself.
* Made of light weight, hard wearing bright anodised aluminium.
* On a strong black suede thong, which can be replaced with a vegan or vegetarian option if requested.
* 56cm long at minimum, but can be made to a different length if requested via a custom order.
* The pendant is 4cm long and 2cm wide, and other pendants are available.
* The pendant is made of hematite stone.
* Closed with a lobster clasp, but this can be changed via a custom order.
* Shipped in a cushioned elegant branded black box.
I am happy to make custom orders for this design in many different colours, as well as either the pendant or the thong. Please contact me with any questions, or to plan your perfect piece of jewellery.
This piece will usually post within 1 week of order, unless I need to order specialist materials or items, in which case it will be posted within 2 weeks. Any variation to this will be communicated to you via Etsy Convo. Delivery is via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded within the UK, and Royal Mail Tracked International elsewhere.
Anodised Aluminum is:
* Will not tarnish, corrode, or oxidize.
* 2/3 the strength of steel.
* 1/3 the weight of steel.
Clean with hot soapy water like dishes, do not use strong acids or bases as it will affect the coating.
Do not polish, polishing will not make it brighter, only hurt the coating.
Harder metals will scratch the color so be careful when storing your jewellery.
Colours may vary slightly from photo. The rings are dyed in batches and some variation occurs.
Colours may fade slightly over time.