These copper drop earrings in an inverted round weave are an elegant subtle nod to armour of the medieval period, and also perfect for steampunk, LARP or alternative aesthetics, the chainmail enabling it to fit in with less modern settings as well. They are a beautiful tubular addition to any outfit.
Your handmade earrings are:
* Made to order.
* Made ring-by-ring with care by myself in York, England – I open and close each link myself.
* Made of pure genuine copper rings
* On copper tone ear wires.
* The fall is 1cm wide and 5cm long at minimum, but can be made to a different size if requested via a custom order.
* Shipped in a cushioned elegant branded black box.
I am happy to make custom orders for this design in many different colours, metals, or use different colour ear wires, or studs. Please contact me with any questions, or to plan your perfect piece of jewellery.
This piece will usually post within 1 week of order, unless I need to order specialist materials or items, in which case it will be posted within 2 weeks. Any variation to this will be communicated to you via Etsy Convo. Delivery is via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded within the UK, and Royal Mail Tracked International elsewhere.
Harder metals will scratch the color so be careful when storing your jewellery.
Colours may vary slightly from photo. The rings occasionally vary in hue.
Colours may tarnish in time to a beautiful patina.
The ear wire is nickle-free.