This light-weight steampunk style choker in a gold tone, with copper and brass cogs is perfect to finish off any alternative outfit, or give a subtle nod to the aesthetic in your every day life. Made in a gridlock weave, it is a stylish and elegant piece as well as a statement in itself.
Your handmade bracelet is:
* Made to order
* Made ring-by-ring with care by myself in York, England – I open and close each link myself.
* Made of gold colour anodised aluminium rings, with copper and brass cogs.
* 40cm long at minimum, but can be made to a different length if requested via a custom order.
* 1.4cm wide, but can be made wider or thinner if requested via a custom order.
* The cogs are slightly wider.
* Closed with a lobster clasp, but this can be changed via a custom order.
* Shipped in a cushioned elegant branded black box.
I am happy to make custom orders for this design in many different colours of anodised aluminium, or heavier metals such as copper, brass, steel or bronze – please contact me with any questions, or to plan your perfect piece of jewellery.
This piece will usually post within 1 week of order, unless I need to order specialist materials or items, in which case it will be posted within 2 weeks. Any variation to this will be communicated to you via Etsy Convo. Delivery is via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded within the UK, and Royal Mail Tracked International elsewhere.
Anodised Aluminum is:
* Will not tarnish, corrode, or oxidize.
* 2/3 the strength of steel.
* 1/3 the weight of steel.
Clean with hot soapy water like dishes, do not use strong acids or bases as it will affect the coating.
Do not polish, polishing will not make it brighter, only hurt the coating.
Harder metals will scratch the color so be careful when storing your jewellery.
Colours may vary slightly from photo. The rings are dyed in batches and some variation occurs.
Colours may fade slightly over time.