Celebrate Autumn, and maybe Halloween with this simple orange pumpkin pendant handmade in chainmail. Perfect to give a subtle nod to the season without going all out. Also suitable if you like the vegetable or if you do want to go all out – can be paired with matching earrings too! This one hangs from the top green stalk of the pumpkin – see my other listings for one that hangs from the side.
Your handmade necklace is:
* Made to order.
* Made ring-by-ring with care by myself in York, England – I open and close each link myself.
* Made of light weight, hard wearing bright anodised aluminium with small steel rings on the edges – these can be replaced by aluminium if needed.
* On a black tone chain (note this is not handmade – I can make this for an additional charge)
* The pendant is 2cm high and 2cm wide, but this can be made larger if requested via a custom order.
* Closed with a steel lobster clasp, but this can be changed via a custom order.
* Shipped in a cushioned elegant branded black box.
I am happy to make custom orders for this design in many different colours, or use silver tone or black chain. Please contact me with any questions, or to plan your perfect piece of jewellery.
This piece will usually post within 1 week of order, unless I need to order specialist materials or items, in which case it will be posted within 2 weeks. Any variation to this will be communicated to you via Etsy Convo. Delivery is via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded within the UK, and Royal Mail Tracked International elsewhere.
Anodised Aluminum is:
* Will not tarnish, corrode, or oxidize.
* 2/3 the strength of steel.
* 1/3 the weight of steel.
Clean with hot soapy water like dishes, do not use strong acids or bases as it will affect the coating.
Do not polish, polishing will not make it brighter, only hurt the coating.
Harder metals will scratch the color so be careful when storing your jewellery.
Colours may vary slightly from photo. The rings are dyed in batches and some variation occurs.
Colours may fade slightly over time.