Celebrate Halloween with these spooky spiderweb earrings, or just love of arachnids. You can have the spider charm on both earrings, or just one for a quirky look. Perfect for adding a touch of gothic glam and flare to any outfit or occassion, or to dress up your Halloween costume with extra sparkle.
Your handmade earrings are:
* Made to order
* Made ring-by-ring with care by myself in York, England – I open and close each link myself.
* Made of light weight, hard wearing bright anodised aluminium.
* The charm is Tibetian silver.
* On silver tone ear wires, but can be made as studs or clip-ons if requested via a custom order.
* The web is 2cm wide at the widest point and 2cm long at minimum, but can be made to a different size if requested via a custom order. The spider charm adds 3cm to the length, and you have the option for the spider on one or both earrings.
* Shipped in a cushioned elegant branded black box.
I am happy to make custom orders for this design in many different colours, or use silver tone or black earwires. Please contact me with any questions, or to plan your perfect piece of jewellery.
This piece will usually post within 1 week of order, unless I need to order specialist materials or items, in which case it will be posted within 2 weeks. Any variation to this will be communicated to you via Etsy Convo. Delivery is via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded within the UK, and Royal Mail Tracked International elsewhere.
Anodised Aluminum is:
* Will not tarnish, corrode, or oxidize.
* 2/3 the strength of steel.
* 1/3 the weight of steel.
Clean with hot soapy water like dishes, do not use strong acids or bases as it will affect the coating.
Do not polish, polishing will not make it brighter, only hurt the coating.
Harder metals will scratch the color so be careful when storing your jewellery.
Colours may vary slightly from photo. The rings are dyed in batches and some variation occurs.
Colours may fade slightly over time.