Made of solid stainless steel rings, this bracelet has a hefty weight on your wrist. In a complicated dragonspine weave, it is perfect for several aesthetics – heavy metal, viking, medieval, or gothic – as well as for Live Action Roleplay (LARP or LRP) and re-enactment jewellery. The heavier and thicker weave is ideal for a gift for a man.
Your handmade bracelet is:
* Made to order
* Made ring-by-ring with care by myself in York, England – I open and close each link myself.
* Made of very strong solid stainless steel rings which will not corrode or rust.
* 20cm long at minimum, but can be made to a different length if requested via a custom order. Note that this will fit approximately a 18cm wrist due to the weave constricting.
* 1.5cm wide, but can be made wider or thinner if requested via a custom order.
* Closed with a stainless steel lobster clasp, but this can be changed via a custom order.
* Shipped in a cushioned elegant branded black box.
I am happy to make custom orders for this design in steel, brass, copper and bronze, and many different colours of anodised aluminium (although this would be lighter weight) – please contact me with any questions, or to plan your perfect piece of jewellery.
This piece will usually post within 1 week of order, unless I need to order specialist materials or items, in which case it will be posted within 2 weeks. Any variation to this will be communicated to you via Etsy Convo. Delivery is via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded within the UK, and Royal Mail Tracked International elsewhere.
Harder metals will scratch the color so be careful when storing your jewellery.
Colours may vary slightly from photo. The rings occasionally vary in hue.