This pendant evokes the feeling of winter, and if you enjoy the snow, you will love this light-weight purple and white pendant with an amethyst centre on a silver tone necklace. It is simple, modern and elegant, a stylish addition to any outfit whether you're dressing up or dressing down. It's also perfect for LARP or alternative aesthetics, the chainmail enabling it to fit in with less modern settings as well.
Your handmade necklace is:
* Made to order.
* Made ring-by-ring with care by myself in York, England – I open and close each link myself.
* Made of light weight, hard wearing bright anodised aluminium.
* Contains a genuine faceted amethyst gemstone bead.
* On a silver tone chain (note this is not handmade – I can make this for an additional charge)
* 52cm long at minimum, but can be made to a different length if requested via a custom order.
* The pendant is 3.2cm high and 3.2cm wide, but this can be made with chunkier or longer beads if requested via a custom order.
* Closed with a steel lobster clasp, but this can be changed via a custom order.
* Shipped in a cushioned elegant branded black box.
I am happy to make custom orders for this design in many different colours, with different gemstones, or use gold tone or black chain. Please contact me with any questions, or to plan your perfect piece of jewellery.
This piece will usually post within 1 week of order, unless I need to order specialist materials or items, in which case it will be posted within 2 weeks. Any variation to this will be communicated to you via Etsy Convo. Delivery is via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded within the UK, and Royal Mail Tracked International elsewhere.
Anodised Aluminum is:
* Will not tarnish, corrode, or oxidize.
* 2/3 the strength of steel.
* 1/3 the weight of steel.
Clean with hot soapy water like dishes, do not use strong acids or bases as it will affect the coating.
Do not polish, polishing will not make it brighter, only hurt the coating.
Harder metals will scratch the color so be careful when storing your jewellery.
Colours may vary slightly from photo. The rings are dyed in batches and some variation occurs.
Colours may fade slightly over time.