Bee Chainmail Earrings / Honey / Honeybee Earrings / Honeycomb Jewellery / Save the Bees
Enjoy wearing these beautiful bee earrings with a brass honey comb to enhance them. In lightweight black, gold and silver anodised aluminium, you can show your gratitude to these wonderful buzzing insects that help make the world go round.
I can make these with the honeycomb at the bottom if preferred.
Your handmade earrings are:
* Made to order
* Made ring-by-ring with care by myself in York, England – I open and close each link myself.
* Made of light weight, hard wearing bright anodised aluminium.
* 3.5cm long at minimum, but can be made to a different length if requested via a custom order – or convo me.
* Hung on a gold plated stainless steel but this can be changed via a custom order.
* Shipped in a cushioned elegant branded black box.
This piece will usually post within 1 week of order, unless I need to order specialist materials or items, in which case it will be posted within 2 weeks. Any variation to this will be communicated to you via Etsy Convo. Delivery is via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded within the UK, and Royal Mail Tracked International elsewhere.
Anodised Aluminum is:
* Will not tarnish, corrode, or oxidize.
* 2/3 the strength of steel.
* 1/3 the weight of steel.
Clean with hot soapy water like dishes, do not use strong acids or bases as it will affect the coating.
Do not polish, polishing will not make it brighter, only hurt the coating.
Harder metals will scratch the color so be careful when storing your jewellery.
Colours may vary slightly from photo. The rings are dyed in batches and some variation occurs.
Colours may fade slightly over time.